10TH ANNUAL HIGHLANDS JURIED ART EXHIBIT
At the Hedley Gallery, Morris Museum, A Smithsonian Affiliate
6 Normandy Park Rd, Morristown, NJ
October 20 – November 26, 2023
Reception & Awards October 19, 5;30-8:30 p.m.
THE SUBMISSION DEADLIE IS JULY9, 2023
Read these instructions, then scroll down or
CLICK THIS LINK TO FILL OUT THE FORMS
Please contact us if you have any questions about this process:
973-910-2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
INSTRUCTIONS to fill out the CONTACT, PAYMENT & Image INFORMATION FORMS (below)
- ADULTS: Over 18 years of age on July 1, 2023: You may enter a total of SIX (6) images. The fee is $10.00 total for the first THREE (3) images, and $5 for each additional image (6 images would cost a total of $25).
- YOUTH under 18 years of age on July 1, 2023: No fee for artists under 18 years of age. You may enter up to THREE (3) images.
- TO PAY ONLINE: Click this link (or copy and paste it into your browser): https://.njhighlandscoalitionorg/hldonations/ Type into the memo line "Donation for the Art Exhibit 2023" Write down your Transaction ID.
- TO PAY BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER: In the memo line write “Attn: Art Exhibit 2023.” Write down your Check or Money Order number. Mail to NJ Highlands Coalition 508 Main Street, Boonton NJ 07005
2. ENTER IMAGE INFORMATION: There are two image forms below.
- ADULTS & YOUTH: Use the first form to enter up to the first THREE (3) images..
- ADULTS ONLY : Use the next form to enter up to THREE (3) MORE images.
Type the following information for EACH image in the same field, in list format, like this.
NOTE: Just enter your information and do NOT include these words:
3. ENTER YOUR ARTIST STATEMENTS: A brief artist statement about each piece, (two to eight sentences or so) with something of interest to viewers. Artists are encouraged to provide additional information, such as location and any historical information, if in the Highlands, and/or the species depicted; for example: the circumstances, such as where the subject is located, how the NJ Highlands inspired you to create this piece, the medium you used to create this piece, and/or something of aesthetic, emotional or sentimental value.
USE THE SEPARATE FORM FIELDS PROVIDED FOR EACH STATEMENT.
4. ATTACH YOUR JPGS: Attach up to 3 jpgs, one at a time (5 mb or less each). Make sure they the titles are labeled properly, as follows: entrant’s last name, first name, title, medium, outside dimensions. Use underscores ( _ ) between terms., for example: Smith_John_Sunrise_over_Lake_Hopatcong_Photograph_20x24.jpg
5. Click SEND. Wait for the confirmation notification to appear.
NOTE: If you need help with this submission form, please call 973-910-2400, or email email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your submissions, and remember, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact Donna Compton (Curator).
Phone: 973-910-2400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HANDY LINKS FOR ARTISTS TO SUBMIT THIER WORK TO THIS EXHBIIT
STEP 1: Read the prospectus & guidelines
STEP 2: Step-by-Step Instructions about how to pay the fee and submit your images
ADULTS (age 18 and older): You may enter up to SIX (6) images. The fee is $10.00 total for the first three images, and $5 for each additional image.
YOUTH: There is no fee for entering the Youth Category. You may submit up to THREE (3) images.
STEP 3: Fill out the forms to submit your art. DEADLINE: Sun. July 9, 2023 at midnight
If you need any help, please all 973-910-2400, or email email@example.com
Our mission is to protect, enhance and promote the vital water and other natural & cultural resources of the New Jersey Highlands
Interpreting the past,
discovering the future,
through Art, Sound, and
All art and images on this Web site are Copyright the artists, all rights reserved. No images shall be reproduced under any circumstances.
This Web site content and design are Copyright © NJ Highlands Coalition - All Rights Reserved.